So I'm about to write an out-of-office note in Outlook to cover my vacation absence next week when for no particular reason I decided to do it in Yoda's voice. Then I thought: There must be an English-to-Yoda translator available online, because the Internet is just that cool.
There is, naturally, and here's how it handled my need:
Perfect it is not. Hmmmm.
Welcome regulars and passersby. Here are a few more recent buzzblog items. And, if you’d like to receive Buzzblog via e-mail newsletter, here’s where to sign up. You can follow me on Twitter here and on Google+ here.
- In defense of Microsoft’s unintelligible cloud rapper.
- Watch a 500-pound server rack dropped off an 18-story building.
- Did “Completely Wrong Romney” Google bomb himself?
- Carl Sagan once sued Apple for calling him a Butt-Head Astronomer
- Emoticon turns 30 despite Penn Jillette’s objections
- Why I never have problems with extended warranties
- Verizon offers two defenses of indefensible $5 fee
- United Airlines loses 10-year-old girl, torments parents
- Microsoft apologizes for phrase “big boobs” in Linux code
- Snopes.com debunks old C++ hoax, but …
- Watch Steve Jobs play FDR in long-lost Apple take-off on “1984”
- 2012’s 25 Geekiest 25th Anniversaries.