I tweeted the answer earlier:
Feel free to enlighten your friends.
(And before we leave 2012 behind, here are the 10 most-read Buzzblog posts from this year.)
Welcome regulars and passersby. Here are a few more recent buzzblog items. And, if you’d like to receive Buzzblog via e-mail newsletter, here’s where to sign up. You can follow me on Twitter here and on Google+ here.
- Why Amazon's apologies all sound the same
- 2012's 25 Geekiest 25th Anniversaries.
- Why did BlackBerry blacklist Winnie-the-Pooh gang?
- A $3,000 ATM skimmer … or $3,000 scam?
- Microsoft to IE haters: “We want you back … now shush.”
- A gift guide to please any geek … 25 years ago.
- Did #FoolishParents name daughter Hashtag?
- John McAfee’s blog admin explains his ‘accidental’ role.
- Cisco VP to memo leaker: Finding you is “now my hobby.”
- 30 years later: Imagine the Harvard-Yale balloon prank today.
- Magician Teller among many fooled by software dirty trick.
- So this guy’s car breaks down in front of Steve Jobs’ driveway.
- Watch a 500-pound server rack dropped off an 18-story building.