*** UPDATED ***
I've had a few requests for more time, so I'm extending the deadline for anyone who hasn't had time to send in his/her favorite product. I'll accept submissions until Friday, May 3. Thanks to all those who've sent in their raves already. It's great stuff so far.
-- Ann Bednarz
Do you have a favorite enterprise IT product you can't live without? Tell us about it and we'll share your raves with our readers. (Here's a link to last year's Fave Raves collection.)
Please send your submissions to Ann Bednarz at Network World (email@example.com) by Friday, April 26. Please note: Submissions must be received directly from IT professionals, not through a third party.
Items to address:
1. Please provide your name, title and employer.
2. What's your favorite product? (vendor name and product name)
3. Why do you like it?
4. How has it helped you and/or your company?
5. How many years have you worked in IT?
6. What upcoming IT projects are you most excited about and why?
7. Please include a picture of yourself