You would think that the City of Cambridge - home to Harvard and MIT - might be a bit more with the times when it comes to web browsers and online bill payments.
I found the screen grab on Reddit's Boston page (thanks "uberphaser") where several commenters were quick to defend the website's efficiency and full-service browser compatibility. So we're clearly just looking at outdated verbiage here. Funny outdated verbiage.
Welcome regulars and passersby. Here are a few more recent buzzblog items. And, if you’d like to receive Buzzblog via e-mail newsletter, here’s where to sign up. You can follow me on Twitter here and on Google+ here.
- iFixit giving away 1,776 "iPhone Liberation kits."
- AG wants to autocomplete war on drugs.
- What could go wrong @Yahoo.com?
- Hidden yodelers on Yahoo homepage fall silent.
- Vooza’s “Weak Password” video: We’ve all been there.
- Torvalds: Stop me before I curse again.
- Nothing says narcissist like wearing Google Glass on a date.
- Microsoft’s opening act since Windows 95: Weezer.
- Will entering your ATM PIN in reverse summon the police?
- Steve Jobs ordered Apple ads off Fox News.
- IT pro has a hair-raising hobby.
- How that “extra 9” could ward off a Zombie Apocalypse
- 2013’s 25 Geekiest 25th Anniversaries