You can't visit a social media site these days without seeing a bunch of them. Most are groaners at best. A few are funny, so I have started publishing a weekly selection of memes that I have found amusing. Here is No. 6.
If you'd like to see more, check out the:
And if you'd like me to consider one that you've found - or created - please feel free to send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome regulars and passersby. Here are a few more recent buzzblog items. And, if you’d like to receive Buzzblog via e-mail newsletter, here’s where to sign up. You can follow me on Twitter here and on Google+ here.
- Did you know Google could do this? I didn't.
- “This is a 3D printed jet engine”
- John Malkovich makes Redditor a voicemail greeting.
- Minecraft in Latin? … Perhaps now the pope will play.
- Geek-themed Meme of the Week: No. 5.
- State finds grocery store pricing 100% accurate?
- 1776 “iPhone Liberation Kits” go faster than Paul Revere’s horse.
- Creator of hashtag explains why he didn’t patent it.
- AG wants to autocomplete war on drugs.
- Hey, Cambridge, Netscape 4.0 was released in 1997.
- Torvalds: Stop me before I curse again.
- Nothing says narcissist like wearing Google Glass on a date.
- Will entering your ATM PIN in reverse summon the police?
- 2013’s 25 Geekiest 25th Anniversaries