Memes are so popular they've become a meme. Most are lame, though, so I have started publishing what I consider to be the better ones here once a week. Here is No. 10.
If you'd like more, here is the "Geek-themed Meme of the Week Archive".
And if you'd like me to consider one that you've found - or created - please feel free to send it to me at email@example.com.
Welcome regulars and passersby. Here are a few more recent buzzblog items. And, if you’d like to receive Buzzblog via e-mail newsletter, here’s where to sign up. You can follow me on Twitter here and on Google+ here.
- In the movie, Wall-E was all computer graphics. Not here.
- Did you know Google could do this? I didn’t.
- Fake Seinfeld Twitter account leads to real sitcom job.
- “This is a 3D printed jet engine”
- John Malkovich makes Redditor a voicemail greeting.
- Minecraft in Latin? … Perhaps now the pope will play.
- State finds grocery store pricing 100% accurate?
- AG wants to autocomplete war on drugs.
- Nothing says narcissist like wearing Google Glass on a date.
- Will entering your ATM PIN in reverse summon the police?
- 2013’s 25 Geekiest 25th Anniversaries