Memes are everywhere. And while most are not very good, some can be amusing, so I publish what I consider to be one of the better ones once a week. Here is No. 15, which made the front page of Reddit.
Want more? Check out the "Geek-themed Meme of the Week Archive":
And if you'd like me to consider one that you've found - or created - please feel free to send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome regulars and passersby. Here are a few more recent buzzblog items. And, if you’d like to receive Buzzblog via e-mail newsletter, here’s where to sign up. You can follow me on Twitter here and on Google+ here.
- Judge orders patent troll to explain ‘Mr. Sham’ to jury
- Cisco can’t shield its customers from patent suits: court.
- “A man wearing an iMac on his head.”
- There are tragedies and then there are sunset photos.
- Verizon worker grateful 911 operator could hear him now.
- Did you know Google could do this? I didn’t.
- Fake Seinfeld Twitter account leads to real sitcom job.
- “This is a 3D printed jet engine”
- State finds grocery store pricing 100% accurate?
- 2013’s 25 Geekiest 25th Anniversaries