I so expected to hate this video from SysAid's "Joe the IT Guy" that it was all I could do to click the start button. But since I did - and watched all two minutes and 56 seconds, smiling more than once - I figure it's only fair to give you the opportunity to make your own judgment.
Reminds me a bit of "Dumb Ways to Die," though not quite as charming.
Welcome regulars and passersby. Here are a few more recent buzzblog items. And, if you’d like to receive Buzzblog via e-mail newsletter, here’s where to sign up. You can follow me on Twitter here and on Google+ here.
- That was fast: Beckett out, Lester in, all is well.
- Geek-Themed Meme of the Week Archive.
- Yahoo has that Y3K problem under control.
- Remarkable reunion made possible by Google Earth.
- Did “The Most Interesting Man in the World” steal a ‘90s-era meme?
- Research buries Microsoft’s Bing-vs.-Google claims.
- New York Times corrects the record on Mario and Luigi.
- Judge orders patent troll to explain ‘Mr. Sham’ to jury
- Cisco can’t shield its customers from patent suits: court.
- There are tragedies and then there are sunset photos.
- Verizon worker grateful 911 operator could hear him now.
- Did you know Google could do this? I didn’t.
- “This is a 3D printed jet engine”
- 2013’s 25 Geekiest 25th Anniversaries