No. 31 in our Geek-Themed Meme of the Week series, collected from the better addresses on the Internet, features our first appearance from "Tech Savvy Cat" and Siri.
Want more? Check out the "Geek-themed Meme of the Week Archive":
And if you'd like me to consider one that you've found - or created - please feel free to send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome regulars and passersby. Here are a few more recent buzzblog items. And, if you’d like to receive Buzzblog via e-mail newsletter, here’s where to sign up. You can follow me on Twitter here and on Google+ here.
- Microsoft says Gates to give the company "more time" now.
- Teacher's online safety experiment takes trollish turn
- Troll sues movie distributors for distributing movies.
- How Apple and Pepsi fumbled their 2004 Super Bowl ad.
- Electric car owner charged with "stealing' 5 cents worth of electricity.
- IBM blames ISPs for "offensive" Internet content ... back in 1994.
- Snowden used sys admin role to collect passwords.
- Eye-opening Morris worm turns 25.
- Do Twitter's active user numbers add up?
- That was fast: Beckett out, Lester in, all is well.
- Yahoo has that Y3K problem under control.
- New York Times corrects the record on Mario and Luigi.
- Judge orders patent troll to explain ‘Mr. Sham’ to jury
- Did you know Google could do this? I didn’t.