The second video may be even funnier than the first, but it was made second so second it shall stay. The first - called "Preparing for Pi(e) Day" - represents the work of the bloggers at the MIT Admissions Department and helps announce that Friday, March 14, in addition to being Pi Day, will also be the day that MIT applicants find out if they're in.
But wait! There were leftovers, so, staff blogger Chris Peterson "bravely volunteered to take on all of the remaining pies," according to this post headlined: "Pi(e) Day: The making of."
More behind-the-scenes photos here, including cleanup.
Oh, and if you don't find pies in the face funny, I'm sorry, but you're a few slices short of a sense of humor.
Welcome regulars and passersby. Here are a few more recent buzzblog items. And, if you’d like to receive Buzzblog via e-mail newsletter, here’s where to sign up. You can follow me on Twitter here and on Google+ here.
- Journalists fall for phony "Facebook for Drunks" app.
- Don't be this touchy; just don't.
- Google Easter egg leads to story behind "blink" tag.
- Best tool for freeing candy bar from balky vending machine? Not a forklift.
- Teacher's online safety experiment takes trollish turn
- Troll sues movie distributors for distributing movies.
- How Apple and Pepsi fumbled their 2004 Super Bowl ad.
- Electric car owner charged with "stealing' 5 cents worth of electricity.
- IBM blames ISPs for "offensive" Internet content ... back in 1994.
- Snowden used sys admin role to collect passwords.
- Eye-opening Morris worm turns 25.
- Do Twitter's active user numbers add up?
- Geek-Themed Meme of the Week Archive.
- Judge orders patent troll to explain ‘Mr. Sham’ to jury
- Did you know Google could do this? I didn’t.