The new Cisco ISR G2 portfolio is priced as follows:
|Cisco ISR G2 1900 Series start at $1,595|
|Cisco ISR G2 2900 Series start at $1,995|
|Cisco ISR G2 3900 Series start at $9,500|
|Ala-Carte Services Ready Engine Modules start at $1,000|
|Ala Carte Video Ready DSP Modules (PVDM3) start at $800|
|Etherswitch Modules start at $1,295|
|The base price for the ASR1002-F chassis (ASR1002 System, Fixed ESP, Crypto, 4 built-in GE, 4GB DRAM) is US $20,000|
Cisco Integrated Services Routers Generation 2 Portfolio Source: Cisco Systems What’s new on the Cisco ISR G2 models vs. the "old" ISR models? Source: Cisco Systems Cisco Integrated Services Router Generation 2 (ISR G2) Model Comparison
Source: Cisco Systems * Up to 2 GB available for use; upgradable to 4 GB in the future. ** LAN switching counts for ISR 2911 through 3945 are based on the latest generation of Switch Service Modules. *** Scales to documented phone support in 15.0.1 rebuild. Cisco ISR G2 Module Support
What's your take on the new Cisco ISR G2 models?
- Will Tandberg be tied solely to Cisco's call management platform?
- Woman accused of stealing $23M from Cisco bragged about her success on Classmates.com
- Outside of rah-rah talks from John Chambers, is Cisco wireless a disconnect?
- Cute adorable Cisco has become the target of data center switch vendor Arista Networks
- Will Cisco create a Tandberg channel partner stampede over to Polycom?
- Press release snafu burned $2 million per day of Nortel creditor cash
- Did the market for Cisco TelePresence hit a brick wall?
- Why aren't more people using Cisco's IP SLA?
- Juniper is about to make a strategic blunder
- A 10 year historical perspective on the worldwide CCIE count
- Zero Security CCIEs have been added to the worldwide CCIE count over the past three months
- John Chambers slams Cisco with $2.3 million in private jet expense
- Cisco's taking a beating in the Carrier Ethernet Switch/Router market
- Should you steer clear of grey market Cisco CCIE training companies?
- What's the biggest firewall issue for enterprises?
- Are Janus Friis, Niklas Zennstrom and Mike Volpi the three stooges of tech litigation?
- Vote for the best Cisco NetFlow hip-hop video on YouTube
- Cisco retail collaboration benefits calculator
- Skype is on its way to becoming one of the most important companies in the world
- View Brad Reese on Cisco Story Archives