Cisco product placements seem to be everywhere in Hollywood these days, catching both TV and movie viewers' attention.
|In the recently released hit movie comedy, Yes Man, starring the hilariously funny Jim Carrey, a Cisco IP phone catches everbody's eye as Carrey's character, a bank loan officer named Carl Allen, rubber-stamps YES on all loan applications that cross his desk for approval, regardless of a loan's credit risk. Approving those hundreds of loans eventually made Carrey's character the top loan producer for the bank earning him a promotion "upstairs to corporate," along with a fat pay raise.|
At the 2 second timemark in the Yes Man Movie video trailer below, you can see a Cisco IP phone prominently featured on the bank desk of Jim Carrey's character, a bank loan officer.
|1.||Book of Secrets - National Treasure|
|6.||Mission: Impossible III|
On what movies and TV shows have you seen Cisco product placements, and what is your impression of Cisco's effort to gain brand awareness? BradReese.Com Cisco Refurbished
- Cisco activates crisis management team as global manufacturing hits new low
- Is Cisco customer advocacy being thrown under the bus?
- Cisco ain't got the skills to make it in the consumer market
- 1% of Cisco products generate 50% of Cisco product revenue
- The mystery of the missing video of Cisco co-founders Bosack and Lerner discussing their termination
- $8M Cisco SMARTnet Scamster faces 30 years in prison
- Recapping the long and bumpy road leading to the Brocade - Foundry Networks merger
- Cisco security researchers: Threats originating from legitimate domains grow 90%
- No real improvement in the outlook for Alcatel-Lucent
- Good news for Cisco: Adults willing to forgo sex to keep their Internet access!
- View Brad Reese on Cisco Story Archives
|Cisco Tools Cisco vs. Competitor Lab Tests One Year Warranty On All Cisco Repair Cisco Technical Forums|