Benioff did not share the offered reason with his 107,000 Twitter followers, so a few of them felt free to speculate and offer advice:
- “There's a height limit?” (Benioff is tall; I’ve seen him described as 6-foot-5.)
- “Wearing sneakers?”
- “Gotta be dress code. Those Parisians make exceptions for nobody.”
- “The @richardbranson model for such situations is to just buy the place :-).”
The “real life Seinfeld” reference, in case you didn’t know, is a nod to the notorious “Soup Nazi.”
Welcome regulars and passersby. Here are a few more recent buzzblog items. And, if you’d like to receive Buzzblog via e-mail newsletter, here’s where to sign up. You can follow me on Twitter here and on Google+ here.
- Don't forget how close Microsoft came to losing Novell lawsuit.
- Catching up with the guy who live-blogged bin Laden raid.
- Band releases album as Linux kernel module
- Drone crashes into woman; operator blames 'hacker'
- 2014's 25 Geekiest 25th Anniversaries.
- Melissa virus turns 15 ... (age of the stripper still unknown).
- Snopes working overtime to debunk Flight 370 hoaxes.
- Journalists fall for phony "Facebook for Drunks" app.
- Electric car owner charged with "stealing' 5 cents worth of electricity.
- Geek-Themed Meme of the Week Archive.