I’m writing a story about life as an IT contractor, and I’m looking for people who are game to share their experiences. If you’re interested, please check out the questions below. You can email me your answers or we can set up a time to talk. Please reach out to Ann Bednarz (email@example.com) if you’d like to talk about life as an IT contractor.
* What do you like most about being an IT contractor?
* What do you like least about being an IT contractor?
* What’s an ideal assignment for you? What kind of work do you like best?
* What do you like to do in between assignments? How do you make the most of your time in between jobs?
* What qualities do you think are most important for IT contractors to have?
* What’s the hardest part of being an IT contractor?
* Anything you miss about permanent employment?
My deadline is Thursday, Sept. 25.