Self-described as a “social activist, public speaker, contributor to Vanity Fair (and) knitter of things without sleeves,” she is in fact best known as the last of the world’s pseudo-celebrities to get around to opening an account on Twitter.
Monica Lewinsky did so a few hours ago and, as of just past lunchtime, had attracted almost 20,000 followers, none of whom appeared to be a former president of the United States or first lady/secretary of state.
Welcome regulars and passersby. Here are a few more recent buzzblog items. And, if you’d like to receive Buzzblog via e-mail newsletter, here’s where to sign up. You can follow me on Twitter here and on Google+ here.
- The Onion's 9 best bits about Microsoft
- Guess how many U.S. lawmakers have a Windows Phone?
- RIP Lotus 1-2-3.
- Ex-Cisco employee pleads guilty in Google Maps-related murder case.
- Netflix looking to hire 'Chaos Engineer'
- Man arrested on drug charges after butt-dialing 9-1-1.
- The most ironic hold music ever.
- Bonnie & Clyde might have had "right to be forgotten."
- In prison for selling pirated movies, he is shown pirated movies.