Perhaps you noticed the story last week about an economics professor whose math scribblings prior to takeoff from Philadelphia so alarmed a paranoid ninny sitting next to him that she reported the “suspicious behavior” in a note passed to an American Airlines flight attendant. You know, as in math means terrorist so flight delayed two hours.
Twitter noticed and this morning the hashtag #PassesNoteToFlightAttendant produced much merriment. Here’s a sampling, the first of which would have blown that ninny’s mind:
There’s plenty more if this kind of thing amuses you.
Welcome regulars and passersby. Here are a few more recent buzzblog items. And, if you’d like to receive Buzzblog via e-mail newsletter, here’s where to sign up. You can follow me on Twitter here and on Google+ here.
- For sale: The nuclear fallout bunker of your dreams.
- Weasel pops Large Hadron Collider.
- Why this is not the "best selfie ever."
- Apple's autocorrection of "lardass" doesn't make Kardashian the butt of a joke.
- In defense of assuming another's identity.
- 2016's 25 Geekiest 25th Anniversaries.
- Networking pros slam AT&T for arming techs with iPads instead of laptops.
- Cisco Aironet APs + vinyl = awesome.
- Old-school sexting, as in circa 1969.
- Here's hoping no Amazon workers were harmed in the creation of this feature.
- Overhead projector vs. ceiling fan.
- "Someone has an issue with this rack."
- Geek-Themed Meme of the Week Archive.