Proving that Cisco has a sense of humor it has posted up a really funny video that takes viewers on a trip down a tech memory lane. A bunch of actors in some ill-fitting wigs depict scenes of friends showing off their latest cool gadgets, such as the Atari 800 and the Apple Newton ("Wouldn't this be a bomb if you could make phone calls out of this thing?"). The video is the first in a series of Digital Cribs, billed by Cisco as an up-close look at celebrity homes and their favorite gadgets. The series includes a look the technologies used by celebs including Meghan Asha (pictured), a roving tech correspondent, girl-about-town and soon-to-be star of her own reality TV show, Shane Battier, NBA basketball player, and Lincoln Shatz, a video artist.
More from Cisco Subnet:
* Nortel claims Cisco customers are paying $6.1 billion in 'Cisco energy tax'
* Cisco warns of flaws in Cisco ASA 5500, PIX
* Network World's exclusive test of Cisco Nexus 7000
* USB Key...best hacking tool?
* Where's Cisco's promised wide-area application engine that won Interop?
* In depth series: Cisco Unified Communications Manager call routing
Go to Cisco Subnet for more Cisco news, blogs, discussion forums, security alerts, book giveaways, and more.
The Cisco Subnet blog is written by Network World managing editor Jim Duffy Visit the Cisco Subnet home page daily and while you are there, subscribe to the Cisco Alert e-mail newsletter, which includes news and views generated by the Cisco Subnet community as well as Cisco-related stories on Network World and elsewhere on the Web.
Follow Jim Duffy on Twitter