- 18 Hot IT Certifications for 2014
- CIOs Opting for IT Contractors Over Hiring Full-Time Staff
- 12 Best Free iOS 7 Holiday Shopping Apps
- For CMOs Big Data Can Lead to Big Profits
The long view of security strategies for your network.
Page 2 of 2
7. Safeguarding Our Goods: educating the police, the US federal response, child pornography, intellectual property rights, jurisdictional nightmares.
8. Where We’re Most Vulnerable: Senate Armed Services Committee on Security in Cyber Space, GAO report on DoD systems being attacked, PCCIP, PDD-63, information sharing my eye, PCIPB, DHS, not crying wolf, Titan Rain.
9. The Highway Ahead: Top Ten Trends Impacting Security, cybercrime will become normal, identity theft will get worse, distrust v. optimism.
It’s a great read!
Read more about security in Network World's Security section.
M. E. Kabay, PhD, CISSP-ISSMP, specializes in security and operations management consulting services and teaching. He is Chief Technical Officer of Adaptive Cyber Security Instruments, Inc. and Associate Professor of Information Assurance in the School of Business and Management at Norwich University. Visit his Web site for white papers and course materials.