Security products over the past decade have considerably hardened networks and systems exposed to public or other high- or elevated-risk environments. Firewalls have effectively limited connectivity to specific services and protocols, while systems e...
* Heavyweight vendors snap up security buys
* Shocked by the negative reaction of some to EMC's planned purchase of RSA Security
* Securing data is a vital aspect of enterprise risk management
* More head-scratching acquisitions in management
* Novell acquires e-Security; ISS offers SIEM as a service
* Thoughts from RSA Conference 2006
* Nyxem counted its infection level - was the data useful?