Change management is important to IT leaders and the enterprise as a whole. Over the past decade, companies have been tackling change management to some degree. While most enterprises have taken steps to establish and refine change management procedu...
* A look at Viola’s NetAlly Lifecycle Manager 5.1
* Numara's acquisition of FootPrints puts it in the big league
* IT management's role in IT governance
* Mercury tackles the service desk
* How do you visualize your IT infrastructure?
* Negotiating SLAs with meaningful metrics