While much has changed in the messaging and unified communications markets over the past nine years that I have been writing this newsletter, some things have not changed all that much.
* Should you have a detailed and thorough e-mail policy?
* It's getting harder to recover data on disk drives
* Where to continue reading Osterman's analysis of the messaging market
* ActionBase focuses on Human Process Management
* The current economic crisis will be a major boon to the unified communications industry
* Spam volumes dropped dramatically on Nov. 11 as a result of McColo being taken offline
* Decision-makers that feel they don't need to archive content are wrong