I recently invited readers to share their thoughts and experiences regarding the management of Linux, and today’s column will feature the feedback that we’ve received.
* Agent vs. agentless: a reader’s perspective
* Management for small businesses and remote branch offices
* IPMI embedded management interface specification
* DMTF’s SMASH Command Line Protocol
* Readers weigh in on agent use in management
* The pros and cons of agent and agentless system mgmt. monitoring
* BMC Performance Manager