This time we\u2019re continuing our sneak preview of the results from Webtorials\u2019 2003 VoIP survey. Last time we mentioned that a look at the demographics of the respondents shows that there may be a bit of a shift in the enterprise, where the \u201cdata\u201d people are taking on more voice responsibilities.Sixty percent of the respondents are from the U.S. and Canada, with a strong representation (17%) from Europe. Overall, a little over half of the respondents have already implemented some form of VoIP.Only 2 % said they were extremely dissatisfied with VoIP, while 19% were extremely satisfied.Eighteen percent gave a ranking in the middle of the satisfaction scale, while 64% were satisfied to some extent and 17% were dissatisfied to some extent.So as far as anticipated benefits are concerned, \u201cEasier to deploy new integrated applications\u201d moved into the top spot, displacing \u201cCost of moves, adds, and changes (MAC).\u201d MACs moved into a tie for second with \u201cDeploying enhanced voice functions.\u201dOn the challenges side, the availability of budget was the top concern for last year and this year. However, this year, the availability of systems for troubleshooting VoIP quality tied for first. (This answer was not included in last year\u2019s survey.) The next most important challenge for both years was a continued concern about interoperability of products.Stay tuned for a lot more analysis, plus the full report, in a few weeks.