The Outsourcing stories that most often make the news are the big company, big outsourcer mega-deals. Even as the mega-deals have given way to mega-multisourced deals, these are the stories we hear the most about. And when these go bad, they get even...
* Make stress testing a priority
* A look at sourcing trends for 2007
* Outsourcing non-core work
* Process is good, if implemented realistically and allows for flexibility
* One in five IT outsourcing deals are doomed to failure
* How offshore outsourcing affects competition
* How would your outsourcer handle a major business disruption?